Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Funny, I thought of doing weight watchers the meeting ones because then I would have people see me weigh in and I could shame myself motivate myself into staying on track. So why not just bring that motivation to my little old blog. Anyways, eating clean is going incredibly well- like I was offered McDonalds for lunch and didn't even hesitate saying no. I have come to really LOVE instagram- I follow a lot of really motivating people and it has really kept me going. I do however need to really up the exercise because I only ran twice this week so I intend to up my cardio to 4 times a week and 3 days of weights. Anyways on to the numbers:

Last week: 162.2
Today: 160.4
Down 1.8lbs!

So I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I know I am losing real weight and I am determined to do this the healthy way and not the crazy three day diet I did last time that got my to lose almost 8lbs in a week for my brother's wedding. I am totally creating a lifestyle here and I am really excited about. So one lb at a time I will get myself where I want to be.

Plus little eyes are watching. It's so cute I taught the girls to squat. When we are playing and I can't get a good workout in I'll just do squats or ab work while they play and well they must have thought the squats were some kind of game because now they do it whenever they see me do it. I showed the hubs and he couldn't stop laughing. he said "Mommy taught you guys to drop it like its hot" lol. Yep- no further motivation needed to get my fitness on point than six little eyes looking up thinking I wanna be like Momma.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! 'Drop it like its hot'....too funny!

    ReplyDelete