Thursday, February 14, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Okay, so technically its Thursday. And although I did not post last wednesday I did weigh in and I was done to 160.0. The 160's are haunting my like big time and yesterday at 160.2. UGH!!!!!! I can't stand to look at that 1-6 number combination any more. That's the weight I got down to after the twins. You know before I got pregnant 8 weeks after their birth and stopped losing weight altogether. I think my body thinks its supposed to be here and well I know I need to add major exercise if I want to break through this plateau but I just don't have the want. I start out with the best of intentions, I eat well but my exercise is scheduled for after the girls are in bed which is around 8ish (the twins go down everyday at 730) but the little one likes to stay up and play since her grandma lets her nap a lot during the day. So by the time I get her down I don't feel like doing anything. I just don't. I don't know what to do to get my butt in gear but I guess I better start figuring things out. If I ever plan to get into the 150's.

Oh, speaking of exercise. Guess what I did on Saturday. I ran a 5k. Yep, my first race and when I say I ran. I may not have ran fast but I ran the whole thing not walking once. I was scared I would totally suck @ss as I have never run outside only on the treadmill in the garage so everybody warned me that outdoor running and treadmill running are no where near the same. So I set my standards low of finishing in 45 minutes but nope I did it in 36:53 which I was proud of. I know there is so much room to improve but I am just proud of not walking and hope to find a love for running.

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment