Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Single Parent Mode!!!

Holy sh!tballs people! Okay, I know not many of you know too much about my life YET but know this. I am sure if you read back you'll wonder how my husband sucks balls most of the time when it comes to parenting and he's still alive gets away with it. Well, the answer to that question is I have this LADY!!!

That would be my MIL!!! She lives with us. People ask me all the time isn't it weird living with your MIL? Without hesitation I can honestly say- Umm, Heck no!!! If you haven't noticed I've got my hands full with little ones. Yep, at one point I had three kids under 1!!! Now I just have three kids under 2- piece of cake really! Anyways, well she's leaving me for three weeks. My sister-in-law's husband is in the army and she's going out there to help her out while he is away at training. Which of course means no help at home- BOOO!!!

I am going to look at this as a challenge to see if I can reach super mom status but mainly my goal is to avoid having a nervous breakdown. Wish my luck ladies! Oh yeah, plus I'll try to manage some type of exercise plan seeing as though I am STILL at 160!!! Some body tell that effin scale to move already!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment