Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ready, Here We Go...

I have been reading blogs for a few years now. It started with fashion blogs and then after I got pregnant, I moved over to Mommy blogs. I loved the sharing of information and the community feeling that was shared by all these awesome women on the net. I had thought of starting my own blog for some time, but figured it was a crazy idea. When my mom suggested it to me, I thought why not- afterall I would have atleast one follower :) I also like the fact that my little girls will have documentation of all their big (and little) moments. I am not sure how many people are really interested in what our life is like, but you never know. Besides, I had a hard time locating other blogs about twins, so hopefully I can offer a little glimpse into our world for other twin moms and twin moms-to-be.


So who am I? I am a mommy to 11 week old twin girls and a wife to a SSG in the Army. I am also a working mom- currently working part time, but come October, I'll be back to full time. This means I depend a great deal on my Mom and Mother-in-law to help with the girls so that we don't have to put them in daycare. I hope you all will follow along as I struggle to balance life as a mom and wife without losing myself or my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment