Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesdays!

So one of my favorite mommy-bloggers Shannon (actually the first mommy blog I read after switching from fashion blogs) has a weekly series titled So What! Wednesdays and I'm doing my first link up:

  • So what if I haven't started my diet and exercise program yet. I'm lucky if I get 5 free minutes to myself let alone the 45 minutes I need minimum to do any kind of real exercise. I may not be losing weight, but I'm not gaining :)
  • I refuse to buy any clothes at my current size which is 2 sizes larger than all my pre-pregnancy clothes. I will fit into them again and I refuse to invest money in clothes I will only wear for a few months.
  • I didn't leave the house yesterday. 12 week old twins plus rain equals no escape!
  • I was upset I missed the TeenMom finale last night- Thank goodness for DVR! 
  • I have the same thing for breakfast EVERYday. D-lights breakfast bowl and a cup of coffee. I can't help it- it's delicious and EASY. Mornings are rough enough- especially with two hungry babies with the lung capacity of Whitney Houston (in her pre-crack days)

2 comments:

  1. With 2 twins I do not blame you for not leaving... getting one around is hard enough without trying to get 2 around in the pouring rain.. Teen mom was great and yes thank goodness for DVR its a life saver always...have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the mistake of buying some pants I fit into when I went back to work because I wanted something to wear I felt good in. But now they're way too big! Wait on the clothes, you will get back to your normal size.

    ReplyDelete